OOTW #2


I worked like ~30 hours this week and decided to capture my work OOTDs !

Tuesday
American Apparel t-shirt (feat. my dog on the pocket) (here)
American Apparel floral skirt (similar here)
Daiso socks

Wednesday (midnight shift aka idgaf)
Long sleeve striped top from Zara (similar here)
Topshop bomber jacket (similar here)
Topshop Ripped Jamie jeans (similar here)
Gorman socks

Friday
Black t-shirt from H&M (here)
Vintage floral maxi skirt from Portland (similar here)
Socks from Monki

Saturday
OBEY t-shirt from Crossroads
American Apparel denim skirt (here)
Topshop black duster kimono (here)
Gorman socks

Sunday
Gingham dress from Revival (similar here)
Floral cardigan from Princess Highway (similar here)
Socks from San Francisco

Doing these OOTWs has made me realise:
(a) I do the same 3 hairstyles every week
(b) I should really start doing OOTDs with shoes on

(p.s: the background pic is a rotated pic taken in MoMa of a penis/vagina wall and light bulbs aka ~so tumblr)



13 comments:

  1. This may be random, but I love your socks. What do you wear them with? I have some cute socks that I only wear with boots because I have no idea what else to pair them with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks love ! i legit spend all my money on socks haha umm i wear them with everything ! particularly my windsor smith lilys, jelly sandals, boots, heels, nikes everything !

      Delete
  2. This may be random, but I love your socks. What do you wear them with? I have some cute socks that I only wear with boots because I have no idea what else to pair them with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt in the middle is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love ! it is ! i find vintage skirts much more beautiful/fit me a lot better too ?! xx

      Delete
  4. Ah, super cute outfits. I think my favourite pieces are the skirts from Tuesday and Friday. I love a bit of floral print. =D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much love ! ah yes im the same !!! im a sucker for floral prints hehe xxx

      Delete
  5. Love Fridays outfit :)
    x

    www.sabrinaharriet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eee it's one of my faves too ! thanks lovely ! xx

      Delete
  6. Aaah, I wish I looked as cute as you do all
    week long. :)
    The skirt of the first outfit is sooo amazing :D

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, thank you so much love !! you're too kind :') and it is isn't it ?! the print is insane (+ i managed to snag it 90% off tehee) xxx

      Delete
    2. Your outfits are so cute!

      It would be lovely if you could check out my blog!

      Wealthykitten.blogspot.sg ♡

      Delete
    3. aww thanks lovely ! and will do x

      Delete