Dinner + Dessert (15/3/15)

My beautiful friend Ruth feat. tofu/seaweed salad and omurice

Getting the money shot #lolz
What a poser 

No shame in taking selfies with desserts we bought from Woolworths/Coles

What can we say, we like a good deal!

15/3/15 (SUNDAY)

  • Ruth and I decided to have a dinner to catch-up this week. 
  • We ate at the Japanese restaurant we always eat at (because she wouldn't let me pick another place haha) but it was delicious as always! 
  • I had the half size omurice (because I wasn't feeling very hungry at the time..which I later regretted when I woe up at 1:30am and proceeded to eat a cous cous salad sigh) and my favourite green tea with 0% sugar (ohh yeah that's the stuff). 
  • Afterwards we walked around in search for some dessert but ALAS nothing tickled our fancy..
  • We then decided to do something else we always did (as a last resort)...buy dessert from a supermarket.
  • The caramel popcorn ice cream from coles is amazing (and half off right now!!!!)..the Wicked Sister desserts...not so much (I tried reasoning to Ruth that the reason they tasted funny was because they were gluten free...she then informed me there shouldn't even be gluten in them in the first place...).



No comments:

Post a Comment